James has specialised in working for occupier clients for over 20 years and has successfully delivered strategic real estate solutions to a wide range of corporate occupiers both in the UK and abroad.
James has been responsible for some of the largest key-note transactions in London over the last few years including:
- Mimecast: Prelet of 112,000 sq ft city HQ building
- Boston Consulting Group: Pre let of 123,500 sq ft at prime West end development with options over additional 43,000 sq ft.
- Freshfields: Pre let of 255,000 sq ft in prime central London with agreed contraction and expansion options
- Ashurst: Pre let of 280,000 sq ft in prime central London building followed by a 110,000 sq ft subleasing transaction to NEX plc.
- EY: Pre let 250,000 sq ft in Canary Wharf with simultaneous take back of existing asset liability in Waterloo.
Other key clients include Canaccord Genuity, Amec, Enstar and National Australia Bank.